Thursday, July 20, 2006

Kitten Cam - 3pm Central Time - Friday!!

Hello all!! I'm packing up to go visit Carol, Andrew and the cats this weekend. Woohoo! Can't wait!! We're going to have a BLAST!! Just hope we get around to sleeping between all the chatting we'll be doing! Sooooo excited about meeting Carol (and the rest of the family) face-to-face!!!!! **yeah, I had to state that in case you couldn't figure it out from all the exclamation points**

Anyway, I thought it might be fun for the 'viewers at home' to try and take a look at the Eriador Kitten Cam around 3:00pm Friday afternoon (7/21, of course). I'll be hanging out with Carol, Andrew and the cats on-cam. The link to Carol's website is http://www.eriador-cats.com/. Just click on the box at the top that says 'Kitten Cam' and it'll run a Java script and you should be able to view the cam. And me and the kitties!!

9 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny! :) Too bad you can't be this excited over dogs too. :)
Have a great time and make a good impression on the Brits for the rest of us yanks across the pond. :):)

Brenda

 
At 7/21/2006 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here, at the library!! James called me this morning to let me know about this. All excited about seeing you for the first time in 3 weeks!!! Yayyyyy! Just waiting, now. Love, mom

 
At 7/21/2006 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for getting me hooked on kittycam! Luckily I'm doing stuff at work that I can watch and it's not a problem right now.

Have fun playing with the kitties!

Hugs - Amy

 
At 7/21/2006 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just had a gathering to watch you and the kittys on the kitty cam. You look like you're having loads of fun playing with the kids. Before long you'll be home to play with your babies. I'm sure they're missing you about now!

Have fun!!! Enjoy the weekend!!

Char

 
At 7/21/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Danita said...

Thanks for checking in. The kittens defintely have a mind of their own so weren't always on cam. It's nice to see and play with kitties again! Carol and Andrew have been SUPER!! Plans for the rest of the weekend depend on the weather. Took pics today and a nearby town. Soooo cool!

 
At 7/22/2006 11:53 PM, Blogger British Isles Artworks said...

oh wow! This is too cute!
I'll have to keep checking back here at the kitten cam!

 
At 7/25/2006 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo French woman! Glad to hear you are having a great time! All this fun and you get credit for school?! Great deal!

Enjoy yourself!

 
At 7/26/2006 10:07 AM, Blogger South Prairie Massage said...

Damn! I missed it. And when I did check into the Kitten Cam, there were no kittens in sight. Ah, well.

 
At 11/05/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wow, what an adventure.
You posted on KC's bloggie, so glad you did. I'm going to read all of this blog and add a link.
I haven't read a thing, but did see the photo of the crypt with the little black kitty on top. Too cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home